
Well, I certainly enjoyed my month of watching gr8 movies that rocked my socks off...or is that blowed my socks....ehh...never mind..LOLZ. Here're the movies I watched...and the verdict too...
First up was King Kong which I watched with my parents, and boy, did THAT movie swept me off my feet!! Hey, I mean, look at it, even the extremely minute details of the CG (computer grapics) created in the movies were all shown in its primal glory..yes..the hair on Kong, T-rex, the environment, creatures....all were carefully and patiently made to make the whole movie experience interesting yet enticing and realistic. You gotta take your hat off to Director Peter Jackson (Director of Lord of the Rings trilogy) to stick closely to the original King Kong , but also making it better so we could marvel at the wonders of the remake of 1933's King Kong...the ingenious mind of Peter Jackson to add flavors to the movie which made us hang on to the edge of our seats, and we were anticipating and wondering what was coming in the next scenes as the climatic parts of the movie escalated with each scene. THAT..I tell you, is the exact element needed a movie which made the world critque the marvellous remake and giving Peter Jackson high ratings for it. Hey hey!! That's another Oscar nomination coming up dude...lolz. 9.5/10

(AeonFLux lookin cool)
Next up was AeonFLux, and it was quite good actually, in terms of the action sequences...haha.
Yes, AeonFlux is an agent and a Monican, a band of people who wanna overthrow Trevor Goodchild....etc. ( go to www.aeonflux.com pls) Plot's okay, although I couldn't catch what the hell was happening at first, but the plot soon unravels slowly right after the 'intro'..lol...afterwhich you'll understand that trevor goodchild is good and his bro is bad..haha. AeonFLux is one damn skilled agent, both acrobatic and agile. Fighting is gr8 and the setting for the movie is really futuristic, mostly 'organic-based' theme 'cos of the plot. Nice one Charlize Theron!! 9/10
WARNING!
I refuse to comment on The Promise cos : (1) Plot suxx!!! (2) Stupid acting (3) lame shit (4) over-exaggerating action sequences (5) Temptation of wanting to throw shit on the screen was overwhelming ( 6) The comfortable seats were more soothing than the acting on screen (7) almost fell asleep due to monotonous and shitty acting (8) GAY MOVIE!!!! (9) REALLY GAY ACTING
(10) MOST GAY PIECE OF CRAP I EVER SAW...BEST TO SHIT ON RATHER THAN TO AGONISE YOU & YOUR SANITY TO SUFFER IN THE ABYSS OF GAY-NESS... -10/10

(The White Witch, Jadis) (Aslan, the Great Lion of Narnia)Narnia is one movie not to be missed cos it is like a mix of 'Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings' kinda movie. Battle scenes caught my eye as it was just as detailed as those of LOTR!! Magical plot, scenery is just breathtaking, magical land that sets imaginations running wild!! ( not exactly the 'wild' thing you think of...that is). Creatures are intersting too, there were centaurs, minotaurs, fauns, griffins, cyclops, and the normal animals that we see and know of. A must-watch for lovers of C.S. Lewi's Narnia and for those...well..who fansy it...hehe...excellent!! A favourite of mine too. 10/10


(The battle scenes in Narnia)
(Cheers Gromit, to our silverscreen debut!!)
Lastly, Wallace and Gromit made a fine debut to the silver screen as I thought that the animations, along with the funny and unprecedented style of the W & G short movies on TV, it was refreshing yet fun to watch, great movie for the young and old alike, for the family..in short...haha. 5 years in making this silverscreen debut...wow..thats patience and hard work combined to create this masterpiece....of clay...and stop-motion animations.
Could be better... and hats off to the people who made W &G. Jolly well done!! 8/10
Well, I really enjoyed myself watching these amazing films...except crappy The Promise..that is. So until next time....seeya fer other stuffs pertaining to our Aeon-Fluxed future...!!
Also since I'ts past midnite here in Singapore, I wanna wish all the peeps around the world a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOO000000000oooooooo..............
10:40 PM
My Destiny
Shawn
RP (graduated)
likes music
sentimental
loserz..
Wishlist
Enjoy Life
Train hard!
Find that beautiful disaster
Lalala~