
Hello my fellow friends! As you can see there was some major changes to the theme of my blog...haha...(ok,so the the blogskin was'nt original since i got it from blogskins.com, but still credits to the wonderful designers for making such a nice blogskin haha), so I decided this blog needed fresh paint. And with some slight editing of the design for the black color twirly stuff, Voila!! My new blog theme!!Haha Im quite happy with it since the whole design n theme really suits me, and also i especially like the girl which makes the design so interesting and stylish at the same time. What's more is that the interface now looks much cleaner and non-confusing compared to the old blogskin. LOL. So hope you guys show a thumbs up to this hehe.This Blog is Officially 'redesigned', where the old crappy blog color theme makes way for something alittle more stylish. The design kinda reminds me of those that you can find printed on t-shirts haha...very cool.1 more week and its the start of 3rd year in RP...uurrgh....sianz....can't believe how time really flies when you are trying to enjoy and make the most out of this holidays to do certain stuff you were'nt able to do so when you're schooling....pppfff...1 more week to relax and go out wif friends...so hope tat I can make the best out of it...and not forgetting to gear myself up (morally) for the new semester, new class: E36R. LOL Well I think I'm gonna like this class since I know Eric, Glenn, Amalia, Melissa, Samuel Loo,= and Jaslyn will be in the same class as me!! WHEEEE we are so gonna have fun right guys? HAHA So ya, kinda looking forward to it somehow, but then again I'm not looking forward to the UTs and SERIOUSLY hope I won't get knocked out by the new modules and FYP....hoping everything goes smoothly. Nevertheless, I'm determined to do my very best in 3rd year, and try to ace all my grades...LOL ....JIA YOU! x 3
9:48 PM
My Destiny
Shawn
RP (graduated)
likes music
sentimental
loserz..
Wishlist
Enjoy Life
Train hard!
Find that beautiful disaster
Lalala~